Please email your resume, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter telling us about your professional goals and why you are interested in a position at BCREM Capital, Inc.
OPEN POSITIONS – NATIONWIDE:
Vice President Commercial Real Estate New Business Development
The Vice President of Commercial Real Estate New Business Development will be responsible for originating commercial loans by creating, cultivating, and maintaining a regional client base for the generation of loan volume. The successful candidate will be looking to grow with the company with an eye toward managing others over time. The candidate must understand and articulate the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures associated with responsible commercial real estate finance underwriting, valuation, and analysis. The individual will be involved in understanding borrowers’ needs and creating customized solutions using our available lending programs. You will have the full support of our fully integrated lending resources which include underwriting, closing and marketing services.
Vice President Commercial Real Estate Loan Originations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum three years of experience originating loans required.
- Previous Capital Markets and Multifamily real estate experience preferred.
- Course work or commensurate experience with real estate finance, basic appraisal principals, market analysis and accounting preferred.
- Understand and articulate the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures associated with multifamily real estate underwriting, valuations, market analysis, and investment analysis.
- Certificates and/or Licenses:
Real Estate Salesperson license required or willingness to obtain.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Responsible for the preparation of borrower credit analysis, including determination of net worth, liquidity, overall financial strength and acceptability of proposed borrower structure.
- Must be able to underwrite income and expenses for multifamily properties to derive net operating income.
- Must understand market fundamentals.
- Responsible for reviewing rent rolls, operating statements, personal financial statements, due diligence information, market research reports and other third party reports.
- Must prepare pricing analysis consistent with CBRE and Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan pricing guidelines.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and/or Abilities:
Proficient in Microsoft Suite products including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Scope of Responsibility:
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
Director Commercial Real Estate Loan Analyst
BCREM Capital (BCREM) is looking to add a talented Commercial Loan Analyst to our financing division in Los Angeles. The job candidate must possess an extremely high level of commitment to excellence, client service and the utmost integrity, while being an individual who is a self-starter and a problem solver. The position of Loan Analyst is critical to the team as we seek to add value to our clients throughout the entire loan process. As part of their duties the Loan Analyst will work with our Executive level underwriters and loan originators to evaluate and underwrite a diverse set of real estate financing opportunities.
- Gathering of property and borrower information to underwrite and review
- Analyzing of financial statements and financial data
- Analyzing and summarizing historical property operations
- Preparation of financial analysis of properties and markets
- Ordering third party reports and reviewing reports upon receipt
- Underwriting of all property types (Including Construction)
- Creating quote sheets, marketing packages, and proposals, and work collaboratively with other team members to provide debt quotes in a timely manner
- Site visits and market research for potential financings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the analysts that work for lenders
BA or BS Degree
1-2 years of Finance experience
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Real estate experience preferred
Excellent team player, problem solver, and critical thinker
*Please apply via email-do not call the office directly. We will get back to you at our earliest convenience if you are a fit for the role.*